Nelthilta is the last poster

Hey this is the bullshit post for those of you with nothig better to do like me
Hey this is the bullshit post for those of you with nothig better to do like me
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Off-topic]
Secondary: None

1 2 >>>
man that was a long title i really need to cut down on content in these things, anywasy hey this is the bullshit post easy way to explain it you bored looking to someone to talk to post here i think theres would post you back to but i am on here almost 6 hours a day bored out of my mind so i certainly will. This post can have anything in it i don't care just post damb you all i need things to read and maybe responde too i can't stand to sit on a comptuer that can't play wow or use msn or play and games. So post people post i don't care what you post just fcking well post.
/post

----
#1 Dyke gnome in all of Azgalor.

--

Man that was a long title. I really need to cut down on content in these things. Anyways, hey this is the bullshit post. Easy way to explain it: You're bored looking for someone to talk to, post here. (undecipherable: I think theres would post you back to) but I am on here almost 6 hours a day, bored out of my mind so I certainly will.

This post can have anything in it. I don't care, just post. Damm you all, I need things to read and maybe I'll respond, too. I can't stand to sit on a comptuer that can't play wow or use msn or play and games. So post, people, post. I don't care what you post just fucking post.

Fixed. The italics phrase I spent about 3 minutes on and I was completely unable to determine what the fuck you were trying to say.

Read your posts before they go up man, seriously. This is getting out of hand.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
lol cool someone posted that works so uhhhh fidelis umm you pissed off or somethign?

I have been fallowing you around in these posts seems you have a bit of a foot up your ass or something of that nature.

Care to responde?
omg you are right it my first post missed every 6 or so words what the hell sorry about that i can type slower
Here's the trick, and this well held secret of the profession I'm offering you free of charge:

After you write a post. Reread it before clicking "Submit". Seriously. If you are unable to read your own post without saying "WTF" then you probably need to revise it a little.

Consider almost all the the policy related threads I've written on this forum, and there've been a LOT. I usually spend at least 15 minutes writing up those long posts. The REAL big ones, I spend a few days mulling over. They get read and reread over and over. Making sure they have the right Tone and message, let alone something as trivial as grammar and spelling. Sure I miss a few words here and there spelling-wise, but the message remains clear. A Sentance like "i think theres would post you back to but i am on here almost 6 hours a day bored out of my mind so i certainly will." would make everyone say "Dude, Chops, WTF happened? Are you ok??"

So, just a tip on getting your posts read and appreciated around here.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
sorry about this. I will take you up on your advise.

I need to slow down on the typing and pick up on reading what i write.

Thank you for the very usefull advise. I will try to use it from now on.

Awesome!

----

--

Awesome!

----

lmao...

--
omfg, he used the period (.)!!

hey chops, your influence is working on someone!!!

aren't you excited??!!!

Well I have to go back to school now.

I will see you all Tomorrow, have fun doing onyxia.

Good luck

----
This avatar is my background on my PC guess why
Well I have to go back to school now.

I will see you all Tomorrow, have fun doing onyxia.

Good luck

----
This avatar is my background on my PC guess why

Stay there as long as you possibly can. Live in your english class, it will help you. Once you get into college (or even high school) and if you still write like this, your professor will look at you and punch you in the crotch.

----

--
punch you in the crotch

HAHA!

----

--
seems you have a bit of a foot up your ass or something of that nature.

Some like it hot.

I acutally don't really know what you are talking about...

----

--

Here's the trick, and this well held secret of the profession I'm offering you free of charge:

After you write a post. Reread it before clicking "Submit". Seriously. If you are unable to read your own post without saying "WTF" then you probably need to revise it a little.

Consider almost all the the policy related threads I've written on this forum, and there've been a LOT. I usually spend at least 15 minutes writing up those long posts. The REAL big ones, I spend a few days mulling over. They get read and reread over and over. Making sure they have the right Tone and message, let alone something as trivial as grammar and spelling. Sure I miss a few words here and there spelling-wise, but the message remains clear. A Sentance like "i think theres would post you back to but i am on here almost 6 hours a day bored out of my mind so i certainly will." would make everyone say "Dude, Chops, WTF happened? Are you ok??"

----

You'd think you were some sort of guild leader or something.

----
"The truth...is you could slit my throat, and with my one last gasping breath I'd apologize....for bleeding on your shirt." -Taking Back Sunday

--
"Whatever the reason you're on Mars, I'm glad you're there, and I wish I was with you."
Carl Sagan, from a marker left by the Mars Pathfinder rover Sojourner.
You'd think you were some sort of guild leader or something.

you'd think....

----

--

I love the way that most people in the guild have taken on some sort of role as, "the grammar police".

Its rather entertaining to see how people become so self-consious about how well they type.

LMAO!

----
¡Quizás una personas de día verán el verdadero mí y no la persona que percieve de personas mí como!

--
¡Quizás una personas de día verán el verdadero mí y no la persona que percieve de personas mí como!
zomgz im at school and someone stole my lunch money today but not my iPod......seriously...iPod>16 bucks. I almost punched out a mirror; not because im ugly but because RIKKO MAD!!! RIKKO SMASH!!!!! AAARRRRRGH!!!!

btw i think i read liek one post off of this entire thread and so i just posted kinda whatever i felt like.

woots!

----
RIKKO!!!!!

--
omg im gay
BEHOLD HE WHO PREDICTED THE COMING OF SORAKA

--
Quote by chops

----

--

1 2 >>>
[Back to Index]