Nelthilta is the last poster

The Official "What DVDs do I still need" thread
The Official "What DVDs do I still need" thread
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Off-topic]
Secondary: None

1 2 3 4 5 >>>
The following is the list of DVDs I still need to buy. I was origially just going to make it a private thread for only myself, but figured this could turn into a fun thread.

Firefly
7 Samurai (supposed to be REALLY good, still haven't seen)
All Quiet on the Western Front
Best of the Best 2 (The Big German guy from Gladiator is in this)
Being John Malkovich

Everyone's free to participate. I'm keeping this list here and modifying it as needed as I pick up the movies I so crave.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
get scarface
NOW!

--
"SHALOM!"
Bacardee and Cola get the job done!
ong bak: the thai warrior

----
Who am I??? PETEY PAB MUTHA FUCKA!!!

--
pew pew
ong bak: the thai warrior

----
Who am I??? PETEY PAB MUTHA FUCKA!!!
that movie was hella tight

----
Por que...

--
Por que...
You still need a lot. I have over 400, so I do not know when to quit.

But you definately need the Lord of the Rings series. And go with the collector boxes for each. They included DTS for the sound on those.
You still need a lot. I have over 400

Ooooooh a competitor. hehe

I haven't counted mine in a while, but I have close to 300 now.

The Extended LOTR series is the rockinest of all of em though.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
You still need a lot. I have over 400

Ooooooh a competitor. hehe

I haven't counted mine in a while, but I have close to 300 now.

The Extended LOTR series is the rockinest of all of em though.

----

You should hold a LOTR extended version marathon like bee, hehe

----
fo sho, niggy4sho
but I have close to 300 now.

Oh, ok. I was thinking that was a list of all the DVDs you had and what else you needed to add to it.

That is a relief. I was sitting here looking at that list thinking that is a strange collection of DVDs. LOL

Also, I recently acquired all 8 seasons of Stargate:SG1. Talking about a lot of time to watch those.

Stigmata

more to come later

----

--
You should hold a LOTR extended version marathon like bee, hehe

I did with just me and jackie. I'll eventually need to do it for my parents as well, since my mom saw only like the back half of the first one.

----

--
Also, I recently acquired all 8 seasons of Stargate:SG1. Talking about a lot of time to watch those.

hehe...about a month ago I bought seasons 2-6 of Southpark and proceeded to watch them almost completely back to back while working. It was pretty awesome. It took like three days.

----

--
What does buy DVDs mean?

I download all mine off net, then burn em and play em on my DvD player that reads burned CDs.

--
http://tinyurl.com/dcjtu
I have burned movies, but I just prefer to have the legitimate one.

The same doesn't hold true for Software, though.

----

--
More than Chops and Pipe combined. At last count, I had too many to count. Definitely 4 digits.

Thanks for playing.
What does buy DVDs mean?

I download all mine off net, then burn em and play em on my DvD player that reads burned CDs.

Buy the DVD or at least get a DVD burner. Come on now, you're living in the 90's.

----

--
Get this

http://www.sextoysex.com/sex/start/view.html?a=sextoys&pnum=DIG96030

I really want to see it, supposedly they spent a lot more money than any other movie of its kind to make it

----
Beasty

--
Beasty
More than Chops and Pipe combined. At last count, I had too many to count. Definitely 4 digits.

Thanks for playing.

Wow...legitimate?

----

--

Thanks for playing.

Damn, now I have to go and buy 700 DVDs this weekend.

Thanks for playing.

Damn, now I have to go and buy 700 DVDs this weekend.

I refuse to buy, I just steal.

----
Por que...

--
Por que...
If its burned movies, I'm fairly confident I'd have everyone here beaten.

I need tons of movies..there are so many that I want. As of right now, I hear Blockbuster was selling "The Aviator" for 5 dollars. Might have to check that out.

----
F'ed in the A.

--
F'ed in the A.

1 2 3 4 5 >>>
[Back to Index]