84313 Total Posts
Nelthilta is the last poster

WoW fun in school (pics)
WoW fun in school (pics)
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Off-topic]
Secondary: None

First one is a pic of a chemistry crossword i had to do. Notice the "Good Job 10/10" on there lawl.

second one was an assignment to color in the anatomy of a bony fish. Notice the american flag in the stomach and the israeli flag in the upper bone section

third is homework assignment where i put my name as Maxamos and Class as Paladin. Teach handed it back to me with red ink saying "Jacobeli?" Another 10/10 assignment HELL YEAH

----
"PALADINS, The new Shaman"

--
"SHALOM!"
Bacardee and Cola get the job done!
u are a weeeeeeeeeeeeer-do

----
The best healer, ever...

--
The best healer, ever...
haha....I love the stealth flags in the fish.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
lawl on a wall man that looks like fun on a bun haha

nerd!

----
RIKKO!!!!!

--
omg im gay
You get a 'Dude's Real Life Hero's' Award.

----

--
You get a 'Dude's Real Life Hero's' Award.

gosh i dont know what to say
i guess id like to thank my marine bio teacher mr tick for being so oblivious.
more School WoW fun to come.

----

--
"SHALOM!"
This thread delivers.

----
#1 Dyke gnome in all of Azgalor.

--

DONT LET THIS POST DIE
ok so heres a pic of the teacher that alloud all this to happen. for his personallity, think milton from office space but not so fat

----

--
"SHALOM!"
Wow, you're a bigger nerd than Cerebus. Who'd have thought that was even possible!

Did you actually turn in that crossword with "WTF PWNED BOOM HEADSHOT" and such scrawled all over it? The name and class was clever though. Have to give you credit there.
yah i turned in all those assignments. didnt u see the 10/10 good job on it

----

--
"SHALOM!"
bump

----
"SHALOM!"

--
"SHALOM!"
This is funny stuff. Got some new stuff comin?

----
PiaS: "Full of ninja players, annoying as hell. Not all of them but most of them. And a total retard for a guild leader. Choptastic, don't be fooled by his lies."

--

some things in the works. I dunno ill think of something for tommorow. I got 2 tests back to back in the mornin but the afternoon i can breeze through and have some fun. In tv production my friends and i just started making "The Brokeback Guy," which is the movie "the cable guy" re-edited into a gay brokeback parody trailer. its freakin awesome so far.

----
"SHALOM!"

--
"SHALOM!"

some things in the works. I dunno ill think of something for tommorow. I got 2 tests back to back in the mornin but the afternoon i can breeze through and have some fun. In tv production my friends and i just started making "The Brokeback Guy," which is the movie "the cable guy" re-edited into a gay brokeback parody trailer. its freakin awesome so far.

----
"SHALOM!"

Awesome!

----
PiaS: "Full of ninja players, annoying as hell. Not all of them but most of them. And a total retard for a guild leader. Choptastic, don't be fooled by his lies."

--
haha, that was like me in school. writing my clan tag and ingame name all over my shit. I also wrote strats for CS maps in my notebooks
When I get home I'll scan my math test my teacher refused to grade....
you'd be expelled from my school for that "BOOMHEADSHOT", besides the fact that this one kid i knew got expelled for email spam... but the year b4 he hacked the prom quart and made a bunch of losers win lol and got expelled last year too. Now that is sweet.

----
mikie

--
http://www.playlist.com/user/16022488/view

Worthless people live only to eat and drink; people of worth eat and drink only to live.
-Socrates
quart = court

----

--
I have 2 things to scan tonight! someone remind me to!

[Back to Index]