VIVA ITALIA!!!
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Off-topic]
Secondary: None

<<< 1 2

we've been attacked by terrorists once

That is a very inaccurate statement.

Basically I'm just saying what Camera did, I imagine it's quite a big slur to throw at someone of a different country.

Some would go so far as to say Americans are terrorists.

And I'd say that liberals are fucking dumb.

----

Sen. Stevens discussing the internet
They want to deliver vast amounts of information over the internet. And again, the internet is not something you just dump something on. It's not a truck.

--

we've been attacked by terrorists once

That is a very inaccurate statement.

OK, on our soil. Better? Jesus christ Rade, you and your technicalities. And OK, Pearl Harbor too since I'm sure you'll bring that up.

----
F'ed in the A.

--
F'ed in the A.
Pearl Harbor was an act of war, not terrorism.

I guess you forgot the Twin Towers were bombed 10 years earlier than 9/11. Most have. Every U.S. embassy is "technically" also on U.S. soil. Yes, my technicalities.

During Clinton's presidency, we averaged one terrorist attack by al Queda per year for all 8 years. Biggest response? Bombed an abandoned training camp. Really showed them who's boss. So why not do something extravagant, if it's clear the authority is not going to raise a hand.

It took a new Presidency to put an end to it.
I think my point was pretty clear, why get hung up on small things?

----
F'ed in the A.

--
F'ed in the A.
I think my point was pretty clear, why get hung up on small things?

----
F'ed in the A.

That's what she said.
Hell yeah dude. AMAZING game, I'm so excited for Italy.

And as far as Zidane goes, he's really a stupid idiot for doing that anyway.. what a horrible way to end your career.

more like....what a fucking sweet way to end your career, HE HEADBUTTED A GUY IN THE STERNUM at the cost of his team losing the cup...that's what i call a good way to go out

----
RICE OR DIE motha fucka!!
----
Bruce Lee FTW

He never cared that he got sent off. If you played sports, you'd understand. He showed no respect to the game or to the other players.

Figo headbutted a dutch player in the head, that's how you do it. You realize that Zidane headbutted him in the sternum because if you do it hard enough, it stops the heart while leaving no marks.

----

They want to deliver vast amounts of information over the internet. And again, the internet is not something you just dump something on. It's not a truck.

IF i played sports....hmmm, normally i don't take offense to what you say Cam, cuz usually i'm just laughing at it for about 10min at a time, but this time i just got a little tweaked, i'm 18yrs old, and i played soccer from age 5 to 15, so yeah i don't know anything about the game what so ever or how to show respect for the game...i played goalie so i got headbutted, elbowed, cheap shotted, and kicked in the ribs, chest, and head enough that i know what it feels like, but at this particular moment in time i chose to laugh at it, then give the guy some respect cause he was obviously frustrated, France was constantly on the Italy end but when Zidane would try to make a pass or move into the box no one was there to back him up

----
----
Bruce Lee FTW

--
I Pledge to ALWAYS do it for the Lobster.

And as far as Zidane goes, he's really a stupid idiot for doing that anyway.. what a horrible way to end your career.

more like....what a fucking sweet way to end your career, HE HEADBUTTED A GUY IN THE STERNUM at the cost of his team losing the cup...that's what i call a good way to go out

----
----
Bruce Lee FTW

He never cared that he got sent off. If you played sports, you'd understand. He showed no respect to the game or to the other players.

Figo headbutted a dutch player in the head, that's how you do it. You realize that Zidane headbutted him in the sternum because if you do it hard enough, it stops the heart while leaving no marks.

----

IF i played sports....hmmm, normally i don't take offense to what you say Cam, cuz usually i'm just laughing at it for about 10min at a time, but this time i just got a little tweaked, i'm 18yrs old, and i played soccer from age 5 to 15, so yeah i don't know anything about the game what so ever or how to show respect for the game...i played goalie so i got headbutted, elbowed, cheap shotted, and kicked in the ribs, chest, and head enough that i know what it feels like, but at this particular moment in time i chose to laugh at it, then give the guy some respect cause he was obviously frustrated, France was constantly on the Italy end but when Zidane would try to make a pass or move into the box no one was there to back him up

----
----
Bruce Lee FTW

I understand, you played from 5-15, but it's a completely different game from then on. I didn't mean offense by it, but it's the fucking world cup, you don't fuck up there or else you face the consequences. He's a froggy douchesquatter.

I played midfield / stopper, still do but only in pick up games (long distance running kills your vertical fyi) and I'm 6'4'' so I'm in on the set plays and get punched and elbowed by goalies. So fuck you goalie faggot.

----

--
Im interested to know what Materazzi said to him, even though it wouldn't excuse what he did.

----
Dubex

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=373675&cc=5901

----
F'ed in the A.

I read elsewhere that he may have insulted his mother.

----
Dubex

--
Dubex

----
----
Bruce Lee FTW

----

----
----
Bruce Lee FTW

I understand, you played from 5-15, but it's a completely different game from then on. I didn't mean offense by it, but it's the fucking world cup, you don't fuck up there or else you face the consequences. He's a froggy douchesquatter.

I played midfield / stopper, still do but only in pick up games (long distance running kills your vertical fyi) and I'm 6'4'' so I'm in on the set plays and get punched and elbowed by goalies. So fuck you goalie faggot.

----

yeah, that's actually the reason i stopped playing when i hit that highschool league of play, it just wasn't as fun and the coach at the time was a real douchebag and i wouldn't play for him if he paid me

i'm hoping the college i'm goin to has somethin for me to get back into it again, i love the sport, and i really did like being un-penaltyable if that's a word...i could hit, bump, or tackle anyone and it'd be all good

----
----
Bruce Lee FTW

--
also, i'm gonna apologize right now for making that last post take up a shit ton of space

<3 Camera

----
----
Bruce Lee FTW

--

True story.

----

--

True story.

----

You are just mad that now that you don't play football, people call you fat.

----

--
also, i'm gonna apologize right now for making that last post take up a shit ton of space

<3 Camera

----
----
Bruce Lee FTW

Making big long posts is good, because then Chezzin comes in and quotes it all and says something like "LOL HAI U 2 LOL KRARKMRRMER ALIEMI RICE OR DIE!!"

And then any post in the thread with Chezzin's looks like a fucking genius wrote it, although if you talk with Chezzin on aim or in tells on WoW he makes sense. I think he's like a savant or something, and good as fuck with tells but once you get him in a forum everyone thinks he's retarded.

----

--
I was never the FatassMcUnmovable giganto linemen, I was the one who was in shape and could actually keep my head down and cut through weak ass offensive lines.

Bitch.

----

--
I was never the FatassMcUnmovable giganto linemen, I was the one who was in shape and could actually keep my head down and cut through weak ass offensive lines.

Bitch.

----

All I saw was, "Camera, I swear 2 god u r so rite... HAI W8 IM NOT FAT!"

----

--
FatassMcUnmovable giganto

That deserves repeating for it's sheer genius

----
If the Da Vinci Code, a murder-mystery novel, threatens your beliefs, then your beliefs are weak and should be threatened.

--

----
If the Da Vinci Code, a murder-mystery novel, threatens your beliefs, then your beliefs are weak and should be threatened.

REPOST

----

--

----

REPOST

----

every repost is a repost repost

----
Beasty

--
Beasty

----

REPOST

----

every repost is a repost repost

----
Beasty

pointless repost

----

--

<<< 1 2
[Back to Index]