84313 Total Posts
Nelthilta is the last poster

I did something bad today
I did something bad today
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Off-topic]
Secondary: None

I actually bought 2 CDs....I paid for music...

Superman Returns Soundtrack and the new Pirates of the Caribbean.

Figured you'd want to know, in case any of you decided to not be my friend anymore.

----
If the Da Vinci Code, a murder-mystery novel, threatens your beliefs, then your beliefs are weak and should be threatened.

--
/friendquit

----

--
NOOOOOOes

----
If the Da Vinci Code, a murder-mystery novel, threatens your beliefs, then your beliefs are weak and should be threatened.

--
i knew something was up with you today, i asked to put the broodlord video on the videos section ages ago and its yet to be done

----
"SHALOM!"
Bacardee and Cola get the job done!
http://tinyurl.com/oofrg

--
"SHALOM!"
i knew something was up with you today, i asked to put the broodlord video on the videos section ages ago and its yet to be done

----
"SHALOM!"

If by Ages ago you mean like 3 hours, I agree wholeheartedly.

FINE FINE...gimme a minute, I'm busy programming here but NOOOOOOOO the jew wants me to add his video to the videos section of a dead guild.

----

--

----
"SHALOM!"

FINE FINE...gimme a minute, I'm busy programming here but NOOOOOOOO the jew wants me to add his video to the videos section of a dead guild.

----

i wouldnt even bother with it but i figure maybe loa could use it to see the basic strategy, also i had to get rid of some extra footage on my comp

----
"SHALOM!"

--
"SHALOM!"

----
"SHALOM!"

----

i wouldnt even bother with it but i figure maybe loa could use it to see the basic strategy, also i had to get rid of some extra footage on my comp

----
"SHALOM!"

It's up there.

----

--

also i had to get rid of some extra footage on my comp

You see that? He just wants to use your site for his personal file storage.

Jews.

Jews.

I'm going to go ahead and agree with Rade here, jews are gay and all their bad stereotypes are true, and the good stereotypes are made up by jews because they lie (one of their bad stereotypes) but people believe them because they make hand actions while they talk.

----

Sen. Stevens discussing the internet
They want to deliver vast amounts of information over the internet. And again, the internet is not something you just dump something on. It's not a truck.

--

Figured you'd want to know, in case any of you decided to not be my friend anymore.

----

buying cds is never bad, but pirating isn't either. get your facts straight. i buy cds from small labels cause i dont want them to stop making cds, but big fgts get downloaded cause they're big fgts.

now movie soundtracks... oh hell no.

----

--

Jews.

I'm going to go ahead and agree with Rade here, jews are gay and all their bad stereotypes are true, and the good stereotypes are made up by jews because they lie (one of their bad stereotypes) but people believe them because they make hand actions while they talk.

----

They want to deliver vast amounts of information over the internet. And again, the internet is not something you just dump something on. It's not a truck.

wow charactrers do as well
ever wonder why?

----
"SHALOM!"

--
"SHALOM!"

Jews.

----

ever wonder why?

----
"SHALOM!"

You're a jew and that fragment of a sentence was terrible. Did you learn english from Gitler?

----

--
I've been listening to the Dead Man's Chest soundtrack for like the last 12 hours. It's amazing. Definitely a worthy purchase.

Hanz has outdone himself again.

----

--
ever wonder why?

All WoW characters are Jewish?

----

you are emo

----

you are emo

Koat bought 2 CDs, Good Charlotte and Simple Plan.

----

--

[Back to Index]