Nelthilta is the last poster

Interesting Political Tidbit
Interesting Political Tidbit
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Off-topic]
Secondary: None

1 2 3 >>>
A recent census noted that households with Republican parents have 50% more children then Democratic parents. Further, 80% of children grow up to take on the same political affiliation as their parents. Following this out over time and assuming these statistics do not change, Republicans will have far more voters in the voting pool than Democrats in the next decade or two. Interesting.

Kind of made me wonder why Republicans have 3 kids for every 2 born to Democrats... but then it hit me. Democrats abort that 3rd kid. Abortion is literally killing millions of potential Democratic voters and over time will destroy the party completely. The irony....
republicans abort too, they are just against it when its not about them. fact: all republicans are hypocrits.

----

--
Statistically, far fewer Republicans perform abortions than Democrats. Just like there are some Democrats against abortion and some Republicans are for it. But most Republicans are firmly against.

So your statement:

fact: all republicans are hypocrits.

You're painting with a broad brush. Just because a few do doesn't mean they all do, and just because a few do doesn't make the entire party hypocritical.
Fact: All black people are thieves

----

Sen. Stevens discussing the internet
They want to deliver vast amounts of information over the internet. And again, the internet is not something you just dump something on. It's not a truck.

--
Well Vinco, he prefaced it with "Fact: " so it must be true.

You're painting with a broad brush. Just because a few do doesn't mean they all do, and just because a few do doesn't make the entire party hypocritical.

And you're not painting with a broad brush, saying the difference in the number of children is because Democrats abort their babies? And this hypocrisy comes in response to Vinco calling Republicans hypocrits. The irony....

----
F'ed in the A.

--
F'ed in the A.

And you're not painting with a broad brush, saying the difference in the number of children is because Democrats abort their babies? And this hypocrisy comes in response to Vinco calling Republicans hypocrits. The irony....

----
F'ed in the A.

I'm painting with a broad brush after pointing out two statistical facts and one generally well-known idea that Dems' stand by abortion as their main party issue. I'd say that's a lot different than "they do it too lolololol, they're such hypocrites!". Such insight.
fact: 100% of people think blanket statements are ftw.

----

--
fact: all the black people are gonna lose on Survivor this year.
Fact: Without a white man's influence black people would still be completely uncivilized and fighting with spears and shields still.

----

Sen. Stevens discussing the internet
They want to deliver vast amounts of information over the internet. And again, the internet is not something you just dump something on. It's not a truck.

--
fact: all the black people are gonna lose on Survivor this year.

not a chance

----

--
Fact: i have never met or heard of a black republican.

----
--Igz--
http://lorelol.ytmnd.com/

--
--Igz--
i havent met any, but theres one with a radio show in town.

----

--

----
--Igz--

Colin Powell is sort of black. Also Condo-- that Rice chick.
Vinco gets hot for Condoleeza Rice.
uh...no.

----

--
uh...no.

----

Why not? you should! I do.

----
If the Da Vinci Code, a murder-mystery novel, threatens your beliefs, then your beliefs are weak and should be threatened.

--
grats on your blue.

----

--
Rush Limbaugh has had a take on this for quite a long time.

"No wonder the Democratic party isn't growing. They're aborting their own voterbase!"

----
Kylera - 60 Discipline Priest - Good Twin
Kyriel - 60 Shadow Priest - Evil Twin
300 Alchemy, 300 Herbalism, 300 Tailoring, 300 Facemelting

--

----
--Igz--

http://www.steeleformaryland.com/

and don't forget Alan Keyes (rofl)

----

--