Nelthilta is the last poster
49 Unique Guild Members
14 Level 100 characters
401 Website/Forum Members
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
84313 Total Posts
Nelthilta is the last poster

I'd like to bust up some dota tonight around 11 (Central)
I'd like to bust up some dota tonight around 11 (Central)
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [DotA]
Secondary: None

Don't need to say if you'll be on or not, but around 11 I'm gonna bust into vent and see if anyone wants to get a game goin. Otherwise I'll just pug or play against AI.

--
Don't need to say if you'll be on or not, but around 11 I'm gonna bust into vent and see if anyone wants to get a game goin. Otherwise I'll just pug or play against AI.

LETS PLAY AGAIN TONIGHT K.

--
I'm down

--
Some guy I know from other forums plays in a CEVO league with a top ranked clan. He said he'd be interested in playing some with us, and we'd probably learn something too.

--
You fuckers either didn't call me last night, or didn't play, but I think we need to make up for that tonight.

In other news, I finally beat my first 1v2 Computer.

I really have difficulty leveling faster than computers though. It seems like I'm in the vicinity of the same number of deaths as the computer. Or is the computer denying me.

--
You fuckers either didn't call me last night, or didn't play, but I think we need to make up for that tonight.

In other news, I finally beat my first 1v2 Computer.

I really have difficulty leveling faster than computers though. It seems like I'm in the vicinity of the same number of deaths as the computer. Or is the computer denying me.

I can't tonight I have to go to work in like 1 hour and I've been en le escuela since like 7:00 A.M for a dam lab. But this weekend looks pretty open, actually tommorow night looks good if you guys want to play then.

--
I might be able to, depending on how much homework I can get done before 11ish or whenever you wanted to play. I've never played computers before, and I don't know if you still get boots of speed first, but a good way to start leveling faster is pick up some health and mana(if your hero uses it) regen to start rather than boots of speed. That way you should have more survivability and if you play it right you won't have to go back to base for a lot longer.

--
F'ed in the A.
I might be able to, depending on how much homework I can get done before 11ish or whenever you wanted to play. I've never played computers before, and I don't know if you still get boots of speed first, but a good way to start leveling faster is pick up some health and mana(if your hero uses it) regen to start rather than boots of speed. That way you should have more survivability and if you play it right you won't have to go back to base for a lot longer.

I'd like to play some dota tonight but we probably can't cause were all so oooo oooo hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

--

I'd like to play some dota tonight but we probably can't cause were all so oooo oooo hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I have a date and she said all her roommates are gone and she's lonely :[

--

[Back to Index]