Harold and Kumar impression
Harold and Kumar impression
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Off-topic]
Secondary: [Previous Public] [Guild Only]

Hilarious, lived up to the 1st with ease

--
I Pledge to ALWAYS do it for the Lobster.
Am I the only person who thought the first wasn't that funny?

--
F'ed in the A.
Quote by Fries
Am I the only person who thought the first wasn't that funny?

No.

Really, no.
eh, the first one wasn't all that great........hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

made it better by quite a bit, the 2nd one is just good on it's own

--
Quote by Alemi
eh, the first one wasn't all that great........hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Thinking a movie was good because you were high is about the stupidest thing any human could say.
Quote by Karrmerx
Quote by Alemi

Thinking a movie was good because you were high is about the stupidest thing any human could say.

ever seen pick of destiny sober?

--
"SHALOM!"
Bacardee and Cola get the job done!
Quote by maxamos
Quote by Karrmerx
Quote by Alemi

ever seen pick of destiny at all, ever, for any reason?

fixed

and no
Harold and Kumar isn't a bad movie at all. It's not one of the funniest movies ever but it definitely has some laugh out loud parts. Haven't seen the second, but I would.

--
I've pretty much always dismissed the Harold and Kumar movies as silly frat-boy, getting drunk and high movies. Not something that particularly appeals to me. It might have it's moments, but it's not something I'd go out of my way to see.

If, on the other hand, it isn't just about getting stoned and drunk, then let me know, and perhaps I'll give it a shot.

--
Quote by Chops
I've pretty much always dismissed the Harold and Kumar movies as silly frat-boy, getting drunk and high movies. Not something that particularly appeals to me. It might have it's moments, but it's not something I'd go out of my way to see.

If, on the other hand, it isn't just about getting stoned and drunk, then let me know, and perhaps I'll give it a shot.

It's not. It's completely stupid, and I actually find that humor funny usually.

The movie is dumb. Didn't laugh.
Quote by Karrmerx
Quote by Alemi

i won't disagree with you that i say and do some stupid things, also, this is just your opinion, i mean, you might not like getting high, i find it a lot more fun now that i barely do it at all, so if i watch a movie and have a good while doing it then i'm happy

and to chops, i don't really see them getting drunk too often in there, i did however (click to show spoiler)

i guess i seperate harold and kumar from the normal "frat boy" movies you're thinking of because it's mostly just one really big pipe dream that was made into a movie, where as a frat boy movie to me would be the entire American Pie collection

--
Wow i really shouldn't have clicked show spoiler.

God dammit it cannot be unseen.

--
"Some douche bag, pony tail wearing, hippie FUCK..." -Sip

[Back to Index]