LoL PATCH WHERE IS EVERYONE?!
LoL PATCH WHERE IS EVERYONE?!
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [LoL]
Secondary: None

<<< 1 2
Quote by Fries
You think Shaco would be a good hero 3v3? Obviously it's all speculation but it seems to me it will be all about the beefier champions who can also do dmg. I.E. Nunu, Kayle, Chogath, Morgana

Of course, maybe it will work the opposite as it won't be quite as easy to target a squishy and burn him down in 4 seconds.

Shaco has a lower HP gain that Evelynn yet is infinitely more survivable than Eve. Stacking tanks never works because early game they are the hardest heroes to get kills with alone. Morgana is really more of an off tank/stun support hero.

Kayle can slow and attack at ranged with increased damage. All you really have to do with Shaco is build attack power and get her in one good fear forcing her to blow her ult and kill her. I think heroes with escapes and survivability will shine more, along with heroes with mobility (teemo).

The only tanks I see doing REALLY well in this environment are Rammus and Malphite, since both have good survivability and control along with the ability to scale their damage very well through gear.

Malphite, Shaco and Taric would probably be my choice of teams. In any case, it is all specualtion.

--
Shaco will definitely be good
3v3 will make it easier for me to carry at the leaast LooOooool

--
Quote by Virr
Shaco will definitely be good
3v3 will make it easier for me to carry at the leaast LooOooool

I think this website need a virr rage meter.

--
Build Twitch specifically to counter me more. NERD.

Ima raging.

--
goodness gracious.

I look forward to 20 minute matches.

--
[IMG]suchafunnygif.gif[/IMG ]
People on the forums are already bitching about how unbalanced the new map is. Probably because of me, Nelly and Virr

--
F'ed in the A.
ME ITSNOT AND LUCKY COMPLETELY OWNED SOME BITCHES IN LIKE 20 SECONDS.

SORRY FOR CAPS.

--
Quote by House

SORRY FOR CAPS.

It's a really fun map, but I think no matchmaking is hurting people, because we straight rolled every game we played.

Teemo seems like the popular choice right now, and it's a good one...he can really control that map. Seems to me Morgana would be a good counter to that with her magic resist shield being able to eat the mushrooms damage. The small lanes also make it easier to land her stun.

Any other Teemo counters on this map you can think of?

--
F'ed in the A.
Quote by Fries
Quote by House

SORRY FOR CAPS.

It's a really fun map, but I think no matchmaking is hurting people, because we straight rolled every game we played.

Teemo seems like the popular choice right now, and it's a good one...he can really control that map. Seems to me Morgana would be a good counter to that with her magic resist shield being able to eat the mushrooms damage. The small lanes also make it easier to land her stun.

Any other Teemo counters on this map you can think of?

Corki

--
Just posting here to clear something up: Summoner levels ETC will be RESET on the 26th. Names will be kept. I WILL BE PLAYING PHOS AGAIN YAY. Sorry Ismael.

FAQ:
Q: Will IP/XP, etc be reset before release?
A: Yes, account progression will be reset on Monday night (10/26)

Q: Will I be able to keep my summoner name after beta ends?
A: Yes, accounts and summoner names will not be reset.

Source: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=19904

--

<<< 1 2
[Back to Index]