84313 Total Posts
Nelthilta is the last poster

Raids today?
Raids today?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [WoW]
Secondary: None

We doing anything? ToC is the weekly again, I can tank it.

--
" I can tank heroic"

15 minutes later

THE GROUP HAS FALLEN APART

--
What? Answer the question or I'll do it on all my characters and everyone will rage at me ;P

--
I'm surprised you're even asking since you usually just wonder off on your own.

And yes for me, maybe dan can OT? I'm sure lucky and itsnot will come.

TELL JARED HES TO COME I SEE HIM IN VENT FUCK

--
I can play.

--
Quote by ismael
I'm surprised you're even asking since you usually just wonder off on your own.

And yes for me, maybe dan can OT? I'm sure lucky and itsnot will come.

TELL JARED HES TO COME I SEE HIM IN VENT FUCK

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

what time

--
I will fill whatever role you need me for.. I'll be home around 5:30 pst
Droen, you misspelled "hole."

--
F'ed in the A.
10 people stood ready to face the Lich King and his army... brave warriors of every creed, little did they know that their cow tank would desert them... leaving them all to die.

--
Quote by ismael
10 people stood ready to face the Lich King and his army... brave warriors of every creed, little did they know that their cow tank would desert them... leaving them all to die.

--
Quote by ismael

--
[IMG]suchafunnygif.gif[/IMG ]
I'll be there soon no worries.

--
Quote by ismael

Yeah sorry about that. For the reason that I will likely have times where I choose to pay attention to Amelia instead of WoW I think I'm playing my mage in Cata (as well as playing my mage a bit more was fun)

Not like Droen couldn't tank, though you were looking for an excuse to leave ;P

--
Quote by ismael

Sounds like the good old days of WoW to me! Hey we're on Nef now! Time for 10% of the raid to suddenly have to leave.

Cow tank. More like a cowARD.

--
F'ed in the A.
Quote by Fries
Quote by ismael

Sounds like the good old days of WoW to me! Hey we're on Nef now! Time for 10% of the raid to suddenly have to leave.

Cow tank. More like a cowARD.

Sounds like some noobs had a hard time on Nef and can't get over it?
ZING

also tanking bores me during bossfights

--
From the Zenith arose a paladin, hammer and shield in hand ready to defend his brothers from any foe.

The cow retreated, in the shadows... in to emptiness.

And so arose Beanice, requester of greens... lover of gold. Greed and malice lit his eyes as he looked upon the brotherhood in front of him he woulds soon betray...

Would Ozi be enough to curtail the power of Beanice?

--
Quote by ismael
From the Zenith arose a paladin, hammer and shield in hand ready to defend his brothers from any foe.

And so arose Beanice, requester of greens... lover of gold. Greed and malice lit his eyes as he looked upon the brotherhood in front of him he woulds soon betray...

The fuck is Jailbait in here? I WAS SOLO TANKING WHILE YOU DICKS LEFT. ONLY TRUE BRO IS SHAMBAM

--
Quote by Itsnot
Quote by ismael

The fuck is Jailbait in here? I WAS SOLO TANKING WHILE YOU DICKS LEFT. ONLY TRUE BRO IS SHAMBAM

I SENT YOU A PICTURE OF A NUTSACK TRUE BRO.

--
Quote by ismael

Haha, I think I'm going Tailor/Engineering... no more disenchant

--
Quote by house
Quote by Itsnot
Quote by ismael

I SENT YOU A PICTURE OF A NUTSACK TRUE BRO.

True

Current TRUE BRO list

Kevin WILEY House
Steven Hotbloodmcjustice Savastano

--

[Back to Index]