Nelthilta is the last poster

Proof of god.
Proof of god.
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Off-topic]
Secondary: None

<<< 1 2 3 4
Pretty much worked everyday this week 10 hours a day, except hump day. And we dont do shit that day so no one cares! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH.

----

--
"Some douche bag, pony tail wearing, hippie FUCK..." -Sip

Pretty much worked everyday this week 10 hours a day, except hump day. And we dont do shit that day so no one cares! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH.

----

I care about niggers who work

----

/KillaCAMera
AZN blud = 1337 54uc3

--
/KillaCAMera
AZN blud = 1337 54uc3
This thread has become extremely long by the time I even noticed it, so I'll quickly add my 2 cents here, without commenting on any one post in particular.

There is absolutely no scientific proof that a "God" exists.
That being said - There is absolutely no scientific proof that a "God" doesn't exist.

One the basis of pure logic, science, or knowledge, it is impossible to be sure of an answer. Therefore, those who choose to denounce the existance of a God, in the realm of science, have no more evidence one way or the other, only speculation. HOWEVER, those who choose to celebrate the existance of a God based on a divine faith, in the realm of Religion, bring a relevant merit to their argument.

ERGO, the lack of pure scientific fact brings both posibilities to equal ground, the scales are tilted by either speculation or faith; in my opinion, bringing strength to the latter.

----
The best healer, ever...

--
The best healer, ever...
Needs posting, fyi

----
If the Da Vinci Code, a murder-mystery novel, threatens your beliefs, then your beliefs are weak and should be threatened.

--
I'm glad I missed this long-winded thread before. After about two posts, I just skipped ahead to the end since, after all, nobody on here is ever going to say anything new.

Here's all you need to know about god and religion:

I'm not going to judge somebody for their beliefs, and if a god wants to judge me because of how I believe, then fuck him too.

Here's all you need to know about god and religion:

I'm not going to judge somebody for their beliefs, and if a god wants to judge me because of how I believe, then fuck him too.

amen

----
--Igz--

--
--Igz--
Needs posting, fyi

----
If the Da Vinci Code, a murder-mystery novel, threatens your beliefs, then your beliefs are weak and should be threatened.

/AGREE "Arguing"

LOL, INTERNETS!

----

/KillaCAMera
AZN blud = 1337 54uc3

--
/KillaCAMera
AZN blud = 1337 54uc3

<<< 1 2 3 4
[Back to Index]