84313 Total Posts
Nelthilta is the last poster

Black Dragonscale
Black Dragonscale
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [WoW]
Secondary: None

So, like, do any of you RoNS folks have Black Dragonscales? I finna need 35 of em for my mount. I'm not worried about the other stuff, but who honestly still runs UBRS and stuff?

--
Quote by Chops
So, like, do any of you RoNS folks have Black Dragonscales? I finna need 35 of em for my mount. I'm not worried about the other stuff, but who honestly still runs UBRS and stuff?

Probably not, BUT, I can skin black dragons.

SUGGESTION:

We put virr and gitler in a group in the burning stepps, they tag a mob, we help melt it's fase. They get XP, you get the scales, I get Q =*(

--
The best healer, ever...
I don't think black dragonscales drop from mobs in Burning STeppes, or if they do, it's like a percent chance or less. I'm pretty sure it's gotta be UBRS

--
Quote by Chops
I don't think black dragonscales drop from mobs in Burning STeppes, or if they do, it's like a percent chance or less. I'm pretty sure it's gotta be UBRS

The Dragonkin, Drake, and the little Whelps even have a chance of having them when you skin them. I sold about 60 on Azgalor after we left that server and I got them doing it that way.

--
The Dragonkin, Drake, and the little Whelps even have a chance of having them when you skin them. I sold about 60 on Azgalor after we left that server and I got them doing it that way.

Sweet. For some reason I thought they were a retardedly rare drop outside of UBRS. Guess I was mistaken (for the better).

--
Quote by Taadan
Quote by Chops

Probably not, BUT, I can skin black dragons.

SUGGESTION:

We put virr and gitler in a group in the burning stepps, they tag a mob, we help melt it's fase. They get XP, you get the scales, I get Q =*(

You'll get a hug from Jesus!

Chops- The scales do drop in the BS, I'll help farm em up, I can help out with the shadow pots/transmutes ect.

--
I can help out with the shadow pots/transmutes ect.

I won't need help with the pots, but I might with the mutes, because of the cooldown. My biggest worry is the scales right now. That's gonna be hard to do.

--
Quote by Chops

On Azgalor I did a "/who blackrock" last night at peak hours. Who List came up empty. Nobody in Blackrock Depths, LBRS, or UBRS at all. Old World is like a ghost town now. Also checked Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, Zul'Gurub, and AQ -- all completely empty.

[Back to Index]