Nelthilta is the last poster

@People signing up for raids.
@People signing up for raids.
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [WoW]
Secondary: None

1 2 >>>
Not everyone is going (Because its a 10 man), hopefully taking people with the best gear (Because this is the 10 man being put together by myself and Beanrogue).

So don't be surprised if the raid isn't 3 healer 2 tanks and 5 rogues.

--
omg add me
Quote by Beanman
omg add me

You're in you're a healer LOL.

I'm talking about the DPS and possible 3 tanks. Hopefully no one tears up about this. Some people in the guild have just simply put too much time in to be kicked out for someone that just hit 80.

--
Who is beanman and why is he asskicker elite?

--
"Some douche bag, pony tail wearing, hippie FUCK..." -Sip

Quote by MystaRiven
Who is beanman and why is he asskicker elite?

Beanman is rogue's friend from CS/EQ I don't know what name you'd know him by.

No clue, fixed it tho. Doesn't matter either way.

--
It matters on poopinashoe.com

If you think it doesn't, use the RoNS site.

--

Quote by MystaRiven
It matters on poopinashoe.com

If you think it doesn't, use the RoNS site.

Chops merged both sites. What's he gonna do? Look at old threads? Unless I'm missing something about what that rank gives people. (not to mention that I wasn't the one that approved his account)

But LOL clam down buddy. Wasn't trying to be offensive.

--
Chill bro, I'm not trying to piss you off. I just wanted to know why some random skipped 3 guild ranks.

--

Quote by MystaRiven
Chill bro, I'm not trying to piss you off. I just wanted to know why some random skipped 3 guild ranks. Just because I don't play WoW doesn't mean I'm not a member of the guild.

Uh... what?

I don't really know where that's coming from.

I was under the impression that the ranks on the forums were meaningless since people don't really raid with PiaS anymore. In any case like I said I fixed his rank down- even tho I didn't approve it at that rank. And he might have had the rank to begin with anyway since he's played games with Ben and Ryan for a long time. I also, wasn't implying the latter either.

--
Uh... what?

Truth, thats why I edited out. Sarcasm makes me flare and I say dumb things, apologies.

But ranks matter, just because their not be utilized at the moment doesn't mean they dont hold any value.

The rank was fixed and all is well.

--

Quote by MystaRiven
Uh... what?

Truth, thats why I edited out. Sarcasm makes me flare and I say dumb things, apologies.

But ranks matter, just because their not be utilized at the moment doesn't mean they hold any value.

The rank was fixed and all is well.

Is there a way to see what ranks can do what on the site? I haven't really toyed with the admin menu too much.

--
I'd also like to note that I'm a tool and that's the first time I think I've ever said sorry on these forums. LULZ.

--

Not too much changes between ranks aside from voting privileges and thread access.

But generally anyone lower than asskicker elite is viewed as guild fodder.

--

I've been meaning to mess with the ranks a bit to tinker with things. One thing the officers cannot do is modify which ranks have access to which stuff on an administrative level (like, only I can change which ranks can modify DKP, for example).

AE's big bonus is access to applications, which leads to another question: Which rank would you like to be able view applications, I can tweak that for you accordingly.

--
The ones that can do it now are fine, I generally just read them to the officers in RonS or let you/aaron be the only input.

Yes.

I'm basically Hitler.

LOL

--
I demand the highest rank and all the items in the pias guild bank.

--
I am 99% sure Mystariven was trolling, because even he couldn't be so retarded as to care what rank someone has on this forum for a video game that the guild doesn't even play anymore.
You'd be wrong, I care about my guild brah.

--

To be fair, this website is not for WoW, but for any game that PiaS is playing in (Warhammer and whatever FPS games, etc).

--
F'ed in the A.
Quote by Fries
To be fair, this website is not just for WoW, but for any game that PiaS is playing in (Warhammer and whatever FPS games, etc).

Fixed.

--

1 2 >>>
[Back to Index]