<<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >>>
Quote by Virr
Quote by Ismael

Group Gaykids
Beankarrmer MT
Aplox OT
Myself Healer
Arcturium Healer

I love Rogue and all but do you think a Deathknight MT is the best idea? I suppose we'll figure that out when we try it out.

Yes.

--
Quote by Virr
Quote by Ismael

Group Gaykids
Beankarrmer MT
Aplox OT
Myself Healer
Arcturium Healer

I love Rogue and all but do you think a Deathknight MT is the best idea? I suppose we'll figure that out when we try it out.

30+k hp, 50+% avoidance, 27k+ armor, well over the defense cap, constant ridiculous tanking cooldowns

sure why not

--
"Some douche bag, pony tail wearing, hippie FUCK..." -Sip

--
same

--

I can see where Chops is coming from, and I'm with him and ryan on this. I think in a 10 man we're close enough to notice and call out someone not taking others' gear into consideration before needing an item.

One huge thing to remember right now... epic items from heroics are the same item level as most of the epics from 10man Naxx. Just for a warrior, I've been able to get 4 epic peices (belt, 2x weapons, pants) that are on par with Naxx gear. It made my choice of passing on T7 legs to halde pretty easy since he was wearing blues and I had equivalent ilevel pants already.

I guess I was trying to make 2 points. 1) People should be running heroics for upgrades and not solely depending on naxx. (I know halde and ismael have helped me out anytime I've needed) 2)Be mindful of others and how much of an upgrade it would be to them compared to just yourself.

I'm confident that most people are following those 2 points already.

--

omg That kangaroo is the shit.

--
Just to give you guys a heads up, the trend of not being able to raid is probably going to continue. We are completely understaffed right now, and I'm pretty much, without a doubt, stuck closing on Tuesday nights.

Sooo, basically, as things are going, I'll be missing out every time you guys do a raid on Tuesday.

I'm glad my frost resist gear is being put to good work. D:
I updated the original post.

Naxx is a cake walk as long as people are awake.
10 Man OS is also easy.
10 Man VoA is easy.

I'd like to start getting us some 25 man loot, just in case we don't end up with 25 people by the next big content patch.

--
See ya'll back in full swing. how's the progress?

--

All 10 man content is on farm, and we're attempting "hard mode" on one of the ten man raids. Waiting on people to level more for 25s, but we're able to joint run naxx fairly well; cleared it tonight in fact.

--
"hard mode"

What is this?

--
Quote by Chops
"hard mode"

What is this?

In uh, OS there's 3 drakes you can either kill or leave up.

For each Drake you get extra loot, for 3 drakes you get a mount.

10 Man OS with 3 Drakes is considered one of the more difficult things in the game.

There's also having less players for encounters, 0 deaths in Naxx ect. With Malygos down in 10 mans tho, were trying to shift our focus to 25 mans.

So we basically have 25 man EoE left as far as normal progression, fortunately about 15-18 people in the raids have been RonS, but I doubt WoW jitsu will count it. According to it we haven't even cleared 10 man Naxx.

--
So we basically have 25 man EoE left as far as normal progression, fortunately about 15-18 people in the raids have been RonS, but I doubt WoW jitsu will count it. According to it we haven't even cleared 10 man Naxx.

Sure it will. It's based on the loot on the characters according to the armory. So make sure to log off in your gear from raiding, then to bump the priority, use the manual submission form (I just don't think it's updated since I submitted your guild members manually).

--
To elaborate on OS:

OS = Sartharion, a dragon

Normally you just clear the 3 drakes around him and then kill him solo, dragon vs raiders old school style WAR OF THE WORLDS

however you have the option of leaving 1, 2, or all 3 of the drakes alive

if you leave all 3 up then all 3 will come down and fight you in the middle of the fight with Sartharion, at different intervals, and they give you large debuffs (like 25% less total health for the raid, increased shadow damage taken, etc)

so you have to fight dragon + 3 minibosses + hilarious debuffs in an epic war for middle earth

the end
5/10 (50.0%) Its fine
3/10 (30.0%) Its fine, but needs to be tweaked
2/10 (20.0%) We should go back to loot council

What's everyone's feelings regarding the dkp system?

Any suggestions/things you'd like to see changed.

And no, changes will not be retroactive, and dkp will not be cleared- something to keep in mind.

--
I'd like to see set prices rather than bidding.

Do you have static item costs or do you use more of an auction system for your items?

Nevermind: Crit answered that.

Why would you like to see static item costs?

--

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >>>
[Back to Index]