Nelthilta is the last poster
49 Unique Guild Members
14 Level 100 characters
401 Website/Forum Members
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
84313 Total Posts
Nelthilta is the last poster

Over the hills and through the woods to Ulduar we go!
Over the hills and through the woods to Ulduar we go!
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [WoW]
Secondary: [WoW]

1 2 >>>
http://www.mmo-champion.com/

Confirmed this week live!

--
Hawt, i have class tonight tho

second trailer:
So much RP fag in that trailer...

ITS TITILLATING AWESOMEEEE

Also, this doesn't jibe very well with the quest chain in storm peaks with the dwarf fag at the end of it he pretty much figured out there was an evil presence in Ulduar.

Unless... he is not controlled by YOGG SARRON AND IS LEADING US IN TO A TRAP OMGGGGG

--

--

YOU MEAN DBM, UNLESS YOURE TALKING ABOUT THE BRO-EST BAND EVER

--
I have been dyslexic so bad today.

--
Crash into me, Ismael

--
F'ed in the A.
Quote by Fries
Crash into me, Ismael

Sounds... hot

--
They haven't released DBM 4.10 yet. ;.;

--
Quote by Itsnot
They haven't released DBM 4.10 yet. ;.;

[18/3/09] Update #2: The latest alpha-version of DBM 4.10 (download) now uses more robust chat filters that also support the old chat filter API. This means that the alpha now works on the live realm and problems with old chat mods on the PTR are now less likely.

I thought this meant it would work on live.

--
Just caught that.

--
http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?page=851

Yogg looks incredibly hard. Read his abilities.

--
Servers...need...to...come...back...up...

Oh, and DBM 4.10 is out
How was it? Hopefully not ridiculously easy and something you guys will clear within a month.

--
F'ed in the A.
Quote by Fries
How was it? Hopefully not ridiculously easy and something you guys will clear within a month.

Right cause we should spend about 4-5 months wiping in one instance.

Cause that's fun.

LOOL

Anyway, first boss is extremely fun with the siege weapons. We got to see the proto drake boss before the instance servers blew up. Also got an achievement for the first boss.

--
Some people like a challenge

--
F'ed in the A.
Quote by Ismael

Anyway, first boss is extremely fun with the siege weapons. We got to see the proto drake boss before the instance servers blew up. Also got an achievement for the first boss.

Lol @ our achievement. Basically the achievement was "make the boss harder by not using an ability that slows him and makes him take 50% more damage."

Think the only reason we got it is that we still didn't understand the fight.
Quote by Fries

We never managed to do Sartharion with 3 drakes, or 6 minute Malygos, or the 4H kill them all simultaneously achievement, etc.

Ulduar has even more crazy hard modes.

Basically you can defeat the content without THAT much enormous difficulty I presume but the hard modes will definitely be hard.

For example, we beat the first boss in Ulduar before the servers exploded but we tried him the first time with his towers up (hard mode) and got reasonably shit stomped.
Everyone should just go back and do Naxx until everyone has every item from Naxx, and only then move to Ulduar.

--
Quote by Fries

And that's why there's hard modes as stated above, or there's the route that I prefer, pay 15 a month and actually play through most of the content you partially paid to have designed.

--

1 2 >>>
[Back to Index]