Nelthilta is the last poster

The Warcraft movie has a director...
The Warcraft movie has a director...
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [WoW]
Secondary: None

<<< 1 2 3 >>>
Worst movie goes to Over The Top (and minus rocky, every other Stallone movie). Followed closely by both Transformers movies.

Cloverfield is awesome the first time you see it. Every sequential viewing after is harder and harder to watch. I still haven't seen Drag me to Hell but I want to see it, even if it sucks.

The only problem I see with a warcraft movie is that it might be overly nerdy. And that it's going to be very long. Long movies are great, but they tend to have long sessions of boringness.

--
Viljin For The Win
Minijin for the win
The worst movie that I have probably seen is a toss up between Street Trash and Valentine.

--
You can lick uncle lefty

Such strong words over movies like Spiderman and Transformers. Hate? Seriously? HATE?

Dissappointing? Sure, I can see that. But HATE?

I can say this: I enjoyed every Spiderman movie, both Transformers movies, and Cloverfield (on every watching still).

I don't see how one can hate Transformers. It was exactly what it was advertised as: giant robots fighting and a hot chick.

Worst movies ever? pff. Watch "In the Name of the King" (or any Uwe Boll flick) and tell me it's better than Transformers.

--
I absolutely can't stand Kirsten Dunst. And I don't like Tobey Mcguire. I think all three movies are overacted and really push the envelope for unrealism even in a superhero world. Not to mention they're all depressing, and not in the way that depressing is good. Just boring, and the fact that I could care less about all the bad acting and dopey faces of the actors involved really emphasizes more reason to not to enjoy the movies. The third is the biggest joke of all of them because that one just makes you cringe from all the constant cheesiness. I can honestly say I don't know how any of the three movies have fans. I feel like they're a staple and token example of why (except for the new batman movies and the first two x-men movies) superhero movies are so terrible.

--
You can't compare marvel universe based movies and dc universe movies. You also can't tell another person what movie is good and which is bad, it's all subjective, except in very rare instances like if I told you my favorite movie was the hottie and the nottie or whatever it wad called, in very few cases like this it is acceptable to punish said person with a kick to the groin.

But come on how do you hate Stallone movies and not say seagal movies, he's worse than anything.

I just an hurt by people hating transformers due to me having all the toys when I was a little kid (old school figures that were super hard to make transform) and all the episodes on VHS tapes somewhere in my home. I can never hate those movies, that's like saying it would even be possible for me to hate a remake of terranigma or earthbound.

This was fun to type on my phone, forgive me if a word was autocorrected to something else.

--
Quote by Lamyra
I absolutely can't stand Kirsten Dunst. And I don't like Tobey Mcguire. I think all three movies are overacted and really push the envelope for unrealism even in a superhero world. Not to mention they're all depressing, and not in the way that depressing is good. Just boring, and the fact that I could care less about all the bad acting and dopey faces of the actors involved really emphasizes more reason to not to enjoy the movies. The third is the biggest joke of all of them because that one just makes you cringe from all the constant cheesiness. I can honestly say I don't know how any of the three movies have fans. I feel like they're a staple and token example of why (except for the new batman movies and the first two x-men movies) superhero movies are so terrible.

Spiderman is certainly more overacted than the other two, but it has nothing to do with the actors. It feels like a comic book movie and comics have a tendency to be cheesy (not all of them). I think people tend to not think of it as much when they're reading the words themselves, but when actually heard in conversation it can become pretty jarring.

The movies you're talking about...Begins, TDK, X1 and 2, try to keep things a little bit more realistic. In Singer's X-MEN movies you have the costumes changed to look a little less ridiculous. Nolan's batmobile is more of a tank to make it more realistic when we see the things batman can do with it. The Spiderman movies don't concern themselves with this. It looks ridiculous to have a bright blue and red suit fighting a green hobgoblin on a hoverboard, but that's what the world is in those movies and we are asked to accept it.

--
F'ed in the A.
I feel like they're a staple and token example of why (except for the new batman movies and the first two x-men movies) superhero movies are so terrible.

The first two Supermans, Iron Man, The Crow, Watchmen, The Incredibles, The Rocketeer, Unbreakable, and Batman: Mask of the Phantasm, are all examples of well done superhero movies.

I just an hurt by people hating transformers due to me having all the toys when I was a little kid (old school figures that were super hard to make transform) and all the episodes on VHS tapes somewhere in my home. I can never hate those movies

I was a huge G.I. Joe fan as a kid and I already hate the new movie.

--
I'm calling it: I will enjoy the GIJoe flick.

There is one thing that gives me (a very long) pause though: Marlan Wayans. Can he just fucking die already?

--
Quote by Chops

There is one thing that gives me (a very long) pause though: Marlan Wayans. Can he just fucking die already?

He was in Requiem for a Dream, which is a good movie, but still kind of annoyed me in it.

--
F'ed in the A.
Quote by Fries
Quote by Chops

He was in Requiem for a Dream, which is a good movie, but still kind of annoyed me in it.

I told this to Fries yesterday, but Joseph Gordon Levitt is in that movie, dude is underrated, he was the kid in third rock from the sun.

--
Quote by Ismael

I told this to Fries yesterday, but Joseph Gordon Levitt is in that movie, dude is underrated, he was the kid in third rock from the sun.

He is underrated, but the movie still looks pretty terrible. We'll see soon enough I suppose!

--
F'ed in the A.
500 Days of Summer is Joseph at his best

amazing film in every way
Quote by Karrmerx
500 Days of Summer is Joseph at his best

amazing film in every way

And Zooey D can slob on my knob... so hot.
Quote by Fries
Quote by Chops

How did he annoy you in that movie, I think that was actually a really good performance.

But it helps when your costar is fucking amazing, and a bit insane.

--
Quote by House
Quote by Fries
Quote by Chops

How did he annoy you in that movie, I think that was actually a really good performance.

But it helps when your costar is fucking amazing, and a bit insane.

I agree.

--
You can lick uncle lefty

I think I may just not have been able to forget he's a wayans bro.

--
F'ed in the A.

Worst movie. E.v.e.r.

--
Quote by Ismael

Worst movie. E.v.e.r.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ISMAEL? That movie had a GREAT story...

Dreams change. Friends are forever!

LAWL JUST KIDDING NEVER SAW IT

Ok I lied... I did see it... and it sucked.
Quote by critsammich
Quote by Ismael

Worst movie. E.v.e.r.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ISMAEL? That movie had a GREAT story...

Dreams change. Friends are forever!

LAWL JUST KIDDING NEVER SAW IT

Ok I lied... I did see it... and it sucked.

--
Quote by Ismael

Trailer fails for not saying, "From the director of Half Baked"

--

<<< 1 2 3 >>>
[Back to Index]