@Ismael, Regarding my LoL Skill
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [LoL]
Secondary: None

1 2 >>>

I fail because you taught me bad. I hope you're happy

--
Rofllllol. I really think you did better at the tail end of that game.

--
I think that he taught you bad so he could feel superior to you.

--
You can lick uncle lefty

Remember Nell, chicks before dicks.

--
This is Ismael and Virr talking to me

--
Honestly, the difference between queuing up on Seraphim and Joey Gladstone is like night and day.

--
Quote by Ismael
Honestly, the difference between queuing up on Seraphim and Joey Gladstone is like night and day.

The difference in how long it takes?

--
F'ed in the A.
To win games? Yes.

To get in a match? Nope.

Literally play some of the easiest games.

--
Quote by Ismael

Oh, I know it. Honestly, I prefer queueing with the mains (vs the Tanners), since I prefer the challenge. But I feel guilty because I struggle to carry my weight properly in those games, and frankly, usually fail at that anyway.

But playing with the Joey Gladstone account is actually pretty boring. Those games last about 20 minutes and the players are just about as bad as it gets.

--
Quote by Chops
Quote by Ismael

Oh, I know it. Honestly, I prefer queueing with the mains (vs the Tanners), since I prefer the challenge. But I feel guilty because I struggle to carry my weight properly in those games, and frankly, usually fail at that anyway.

But playing with the Joey Gladstone account is actually pretty boring. Those games last about 20 minutes and the players are just about as bad as it gets.

Ismael and I got matched up against the same premade 3 times in a row.

--
Game is a game, not a part time job imo.

THIS IS NOT DIRECTED AT VIRR.

--
Quote by Itsnot
Game is a game, not a part time job imo.

THIS IS NOT DIRECTED AT VIRR.

WHAT THE FUCK

But yet Chops, I know I'm a huge dick but it's not my intention to worsen your feelings of guilt. Sorry!

Note: This means that Ismael and I have every excuse to suck at L4D because you bros taught us ^^

--
Hey guys, I'm not being serious here. I'm just being funny.

No need to apologize.

But that line from the chancellor is one of my favorite lines from V for Vendetta.

--
But yet Chops, I know I'm a huge dick but it's not my intention to worsen your feelings of guilt. Sorry!

I don't apologize. Tough love. Tough love.

--
Anything I say ever is said with the intent to lie or fuck with an intended target.

--
Quote by Itsnot
Anything I say ever is said with the intent to lie or fuck with an intended target.

You don't love me?...

--
Virr, you know I love you. <3

--
I know Virr is good at LoL but this is a serious question

Has he ever picked anything OTHER THAN a carry? I haven't seen it, so this is probably why youthink you carry every team

Because you're kinda supposed to
I play tanks pretty frequently, TBH I haven't played with you in a while Karrmer.

Also: Google respects my authority

EDIT: SOURCE GOES TO LUCKYDAY THANKS BRO

--
I don't like or respect any of you.

--

1 2 >>>
[Back to Index]