[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [LoL]
Secondary: None

<<< 1 2 3 4 >>>

--
Quote by House

Fries:

They said that the Champion Pack, the one that covers every hero for 44.99 or whatever, will also cover new heroes when they are released.

Champion's Bundle: For those who would like to have all 40 initial Champions available to them on the first day the store opens, there is a compliment to the Collector's Pack with the other 20 Champions included. It will typically be available in the store for $30 worth of Riot Points, but right now we're discounting it to $25. If you have bought the Collector's Pack, you'll already have $10 of Riot Points (so the total price of both the Collector's Pack and the Champions Bundle will be $44.99 for a limited time). You will have all 40 launch Champions available immediately, but as we roll out new Champions, they will have to be unlocked.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=25785

--
F'ed in the A.
Well, I'm mega disappointed. The store bugged out and I lost my 25k+ IP points.

I won't be playing till I get em back.

--
Wow. That really sucks.

--
You can lick uncle lefty

Whoa. How the truck did that happen?

--
Some bug with the store, but its kind of pointless for me to play on Seraphim because the whole reason I spent so much time playing when I had the IP boost was so that I could have tons of IP to spend.

This what I get for logging in right away.

Next big patch I'm waiting a whole day.

--
The store prices are unbelievably retarded, I don't know if I can bring myself to ever spend a dollar on this game. A single skin for a champion is 10 dollars? Really? The name LOL really fits the game.

At least I can buy Soraka with IP for cheap, I WIN, MAD?
The most expensive skin is 4 dollars I thought.

Even then skins lol? Who cares.

P.S you haven't spent a dollar on it I thought?

--
Quote by Karrmerx
The store prices are unbelievably retarded

I agree with that for some of them. Mostly for Tier 3 runes.

To fill up one Tier 3 runebook by level 30, you'll have to spend about 12,000 IP for the marks, seals, and glyphs, then about 1,000 more for each of the three quintessences. 45,000 IP to fill three runebooks? That's a lot of games played, and you better be damn sure you like the runes you bought.

Not to mention if you didn't buy the game, that means you have to spend another hundred thousand on champions.

--
I was debating buying the Collector's thing + hero pack for all the heros but I am afraid of all the issues they're having, don't want to throw money into a game that might implode.

I was told the Ashe skin I think was 10 bucks, if that's true I'm just saying that it is an unbelievably dumb pricing structure and just proves that these might be a few talented gamer kids that have zero business sense
OK Ashe skin is 975 RP so if you at least throw down 10 dollars it isn't exactly 10 but it's something like 8 bucks, assuming

$10 = 1,300 + 80 bonus RP = 1,380 RP

Still ridiculous, a skin should be maybe (maybe) 1.50 or 2 bucks. Her skin is as much as a legendary hero unlock
Quote by Lamyra
Quote by Karrmerx
The store prices are unbelievably retarded

I agree with that for some of them. Mostly for Tier 3 runes.

To fill up one Tier 3 runebook by level 30, you'll have to spend about 12,000 IP for the marks, seals, and glyphs, then about 1,000 more for each of the three quintessences. 45,000 IP to fill three runebooks? That's a lot of games played, and you better be damn sure you like the runes you bought.

Not to mention if you didn't buy the game, that means you have to spend another hundred thousand on champions.

PS, there's only two pages now.

--
Meh, the skin looks dumb, I gave Israel my 10 riot points and that's what he bought. Lol.

I really doubt they'll implode, but realistically you don't have to spend any money on the game.

Just don't sit around bitching about it like Lamyra does. Because then you're retarded, also- on Seraphim it was going to cost me in the neighboorhood of 17k IP to fill up a rune book with all +crit damage runes.

So really, the number is much lower than you're saying, its cose to 34k if you wish to go the "pure" route.

You can mix and match or do something really dumb like mana regen for a lot less.

Also, you're right. Ashe skin is insanely over priced but people will buy it, I've seen like 4 today.

--
And although this isn't the one I was thinking of, check out this link

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/57308

Steam has been doing interesting work with their huge sales, they proved that games that are usually priced at say 30-50 bucks when dropped down to 5 or 10 dollars have actually been showing NET PROFIT increases in the 1000%+ range. Dropping prices super low results in waaaaaay more people willing to drop the few dollars because it seems irrelevent to them, resulting in way more money made

I'm just saying these 8 dollar skins seem insane

The game is still fun and free so I don't care on that end, no loss here, I'd just rather like them to succeed so that more people play and the game is more fun. imo
Yeah, I definitely agree on skins costing way too much. Sad part is I'll eventually buy most of them.

--
I have this feeling that they're pricing things very high now and then planning to put up a lot of "sales" which really equates to them putting the skins at a normal rational price

which is dumb
Quote by Ismael

Just don't sit around bitching about it like Lamyra does. Because then you're retarded, also- on Seraphim it was going to cost me in the neighboorhood of 17k IP to fill up a rune book with all +crit damage runes.

So really, the number is much lower than you're saying, its cose to 34k if you wish to go the "pure" route.

You can mix and match or do something really dumb like mana regen for a lot less.

Okay the only thing wrong about my estimation was the fact that I thought you still had a third runebook. Take a third of 45,000 off and it's still 30,000, which is 4,000 less than what you said you were going to spend. How is 4,000 more IP than my estimate "much lower"?

--
Quote by Lamyra
Quote by Ismael

Okay the only thing wrong about my estimation was the fact that I thought you still had a third runebook. Take a third of 45,000 off and it's still 30,000, which is 4,000 less than what you said you were going to spend. How is 4,000 more IP than my estimate "much lower"?

Lamyra made a logical post

the world is ending

I plan to probably just fill out one rune book with level 1 runes to start with because .. its cheap
Quote by Karrmerx
Quote by Lamyra
Quote by Ismael

Lamyra made a logical post

the world is ending

I plan to probably just fill out one rune book with level 1 runes to start with because .. its cheap

--
Quote by Ismael

Okay, sorry.

If you love having shitty Tier 3 runebooks you can spend less than my far off estimation.

--

<<< 1 2 3 4 >>>
[Back to Index]