Nelthilta is the last poster

Ismael is a liar
Ismael is a liar
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [News]
Secondary: None

1 2 >>>
January 17th, 2008, a day that will live in infamy our hearts. Ismael, our SUPPOSED friend, admits that he hates loves us all. Thanks for deceiving loving us and acting like being our friend, liar.
Quote by Ismael

And to be perfectly honest, I hate people. I dislike most of you and trust maybe two love all of you, though.

Edited by Chops (who is super cool) to fix some typos. Karmerr's really bad at spelling and grammar

And life.

And paintball.

And MMOs, tbh.
shame

you crossed the border to my heart

--
"SHALOM!"
Bacardee and Cola get the job done!
1. Out of context.

2. Its not a rule to like everyone.

3. Gay.

--
This thread is full of facts.

--
I apologize if this made you angry.

Here's a song to hopefully liven your spirits.

--
Quote by Ismael

My spirits are livened, and I know Ismael didnt mean me in that quote <3.

--
Quote by Dribble
Quote by Ismael

I'm pretty sure I was just talking about PiaS as whole, which at some point had 200 members or more. This is still the PiaS website so... anyway if I'm playing video games with you doesn't it make sense that I wouldn't like you. Then again... I shouldn't explain myself.

--
Quote by Ismael
Quote by Dribble
Quote by Ismael

I'm pretty sure I was just talking about PiaS as whole, which at some point had 200 members or more. This is still the PiaS website so... anyway if I'm playing video games with you doesn't it make sense that I wouldn't like you. Then again... I shouldn't explain myself.

lol i was just messing around. was a good oppurtunity to use that line

--
"SHALOM!"
Bacardee and Cola get the job done!

I'm pretty sure you hate me and ben. Me because I'm a heathen.

--
Quote by Chops

I actually would trust Chops with mostly anything because he has a running business and seems like the most responsible out of everyone in PiaS.

--
I actually would trust Chops with mostly anything because he has a running business and seems like the most responsible out of everyone in PiaS.

YESSSSSSSS! Ismael, let's hang out.

--
rofl goddammit.

--
"Some douche bag, pony tail wearing, hippie FUCK..." -Sip

I honestly think that I'm probably the most trustworthy person ever.

--
oh wait, I forgot I have also never spread mistells around the guild, EVER.

--
Quote by Camera

I lol'd pretty hard.
Quote by Camera

"imma gurl teehee"

pretty sure im one of the few that didnt fall for that.

--
"Some douche bag, pony tail wearing, hippie FUCK..." -Sip

YESSSSSSSS! Ismael, let's hang out.

NO DON'T FALL FOR IT. ITS PART OF HIS LIES TO GET CLOSE TO YOU THEN STEAL YOUR BURRITOS.
Quote by Ismael
Quote by Chops

Besides me of course.

--
Quote by Dribble
Quote by Ismael
Quote by Chops

Besides me of course.

Sure, I like you when you aren't screaming or playing your flute in to the mic.

I'm glad you're all so interested in whether I like you or not. More people should ask. My Godly approval of you as moral being should carry huge weight. I'll add, that I've also hardly ever been proven wrong. So cry more 8*(.

--
Quote by Ismael
Quote by Dribble
Quote by Ismael
Quote by Chops

Besides me of course.

Sure, I like you when you aren't screaming or playing your flute in to the mic.

I'm glad you're all so interested in whether I like you or not. More people should ask. My Godly approval of you as moral being should carry huge weight. I'll add, that I've also hardly ever been proven wrong. So cry more 8*(.

Its okay ismael I know you like me and you know I like you, we don't need to make a post about it to clear it up. one love

--

1 2 >>>
[Back to Index]