31 Warlocks
30 Death Knights
29 Shamans
27 Mages
19 Priests
6 Druids
3 Warriors

So it appears:

Rogue, Lock, DK, Shaman, Mage - reasonably balanced.

Paladins, Hunters: LoL OP

Priests - Need some help.

Druids / Warriors - LOL. Payback for S3/S4 I'm guessing.

Keep in mind these are statistics based on a realm full of a good PvPers with equal gear with equal opportunity to choose any class or spec they would like to compete with. IMO these are some of the most unbiased numbers you'll find for deciding what classes/specs are over/underpowered.
Druids deserve nothing ever. Should remove that bullshit hybrid class in general.

--
Quote by Karrmerx
Tournament Realm: Number of classes in the top 100

56 Paladins
41 Hunters
33 Rogues
31 Warlocks
30 Death Knights
29 Shamans
27 Mages
19 Priests
6 Druids
3 Warriors

So it appears:

Rogue, Lock, DK, Shaman, Mage - reasonably balanced.

Paladins, Hunters: LoL OP

Priests - Need some help.

Druids / Warriors - LOL. Payback for S3/S4 I'm guessing.

Keep in mind these are statistics based on a realm full of a good PvPers with equal gear with equal opportunity to choose any class or spec they would like to compete with. IMO these are some of the most unbiased numbers you'll find for deciding what classes/specs are over/underpowered.

Paladins aren't OP. They're idiot idea that high burst damage is a good idea makes them and shamans the only viable healers because of their abilities to deal with it well. Besides, paladins were ALSO under represented from s2+ so, lol payback.

--
I don't think a realm full of the best PvPers makes for unbiased statistics. Hell, simply stating that it's full of the best PvPers leads it to be biased, having a select population.

Interesting how often this page updates, now it shows mages, warriors, and druids at 2%.

--
Quote by Virr
I don't think a realm full of the best PvPers makes for unbiased statistics. Hell, simply stating that it's full of the best PvPers leads it to be biased, having a select population.

Interesting how often this page updates, now it shows mages, warriors, and druids at 2%.

Oh God. Inc stupid conversation about a proper sample size.

Dudebro was probably the closest to posting an accurate sample size of top 100 comps ect. Count the number of Paladins there and I bet you its higher than whats posted here.

--
Quote by Ismael

Dudebro was probably the closest to posting an accurate sample size of top 100 comps ect. Count the number of Paladins there and I bet you its higher than whats posted here.

You could be right about top comps, but obviously because that was our server and it relates most to us if we want to extrapolate information about our battlegroup. I tend to think that in this case, the largest sample size is the proper sample size. % of specs and classes works better because it does not discriminate between comps IMO. This thread was made as a jest to show the state of classes overall, and I stated to 'buff rogues and mages' knowing that they are already quite well off.

--
Quote by Virr
Quote by Ismael

You could be right about top comps, but obviously because that was our server and it relates most to us if we want to extrapolate information about our battlegroup. I tend to think that in this case, the largest sample size is the proper sample size. % of specs and classes works better because it does not discriminate between comps IMO. This thread was made as a jest to show the state of classes overall, and I stated to 'buff rogues and mages' knowing that they are already quite well off.

Get flawless then make posts directed towards me, k?

--
Quote by Ismael
Get flawless then make posts directed towards me, k?

?????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

edit: holy shit Chops smooth coding!

--
Quote by Itsnot
Should remove that bullshit hybrid class in general.

:'(

--
You can lick uncle lefty

What?

--
Quote by Virr

Why?

Take a team of the best players and allow them to choose any class they want, all given equal gear. See what they can do well with.

It's not warriors or druids, and this definitely is in line with the general belief of their overall power in arena at the moment.

It's by far less biased than any normal realm/battlegroup/SK gaming list because those "percentages" of representation don't factor in population differences of each class. Mages could be the best class in the world in Arena but there may only be 2% of players overall that even play a mage, making the statistics completely skewed.

The tournament realm stats make the most sense, and just looking at them IMO is perfectly accurate. Paladins are the best healers in arena, everyone knows it.

Hunters are BS, everyone knows it.

Rogue/Lock/DK/Sham/Mage are all decent and can play in a decent number of comps. Priests aren't the best healers, and everyone knows druids/warriors are gimp right now, especially druid healers. I have a feeling almost every druid on there is a feral.

Quote by Chops

What?

His ? made the page stretch very annoyingly. I edited Virr's post because lets face it. Hes gay.

--
Quote by Karrmerx
Quote by Virr

Why?

Take a team of the best players and allow them to choose any class they want, all given equal gear. See what they can do well with.

It's not warriors or druids, and this definitely is in line with the general belief of their overall power in arena at the moment.

It's by far less biased than any normal realm/battlegroup/SK gaming list because those "percentages" of representation don't factor in population differences of each class. Mages could be the best class in the world in Arena but there may only be 2% of players overall that even play a mage, making the statistics completely skewed.

The tournament realm stats make the most sense, and just looking at them IMO is perfectly accurate. Paladins are the best healers in arena, everyone knows it.

Rogue/Lock/DK/Sham/Mage are all decent and can play in a decent number of comps. Priests aren't the best healers, and everyone knows druids/warriors are gimp right now, especially druid healers. I have a feeling almost every druid on there is a feral.

Talk on this subject when you're falwless.

--
Quote by Ismael
Quote by Karrmerx
Quote by Virr

Why?

Talk on this subject when you're falwless.

I wanna be falwless.

--

--
Quote by House

I wanna be falwless.

And Ismael wants to be an American Citizen. SILLY GREENCARD, CITINZSHIP IS WHITEYS ONLY.

--
[IMG]suchafunnygif.gif[/IMG ]
Quote by Lucky Arck
Quote by House

I wanna be falwless.

And Ismael wants to be an American Citizen. SILLY GREENCARD, CITINZSHIP IS WHITEYS ONLY.

Roflol.

--
welcome to the future

2v2

ideal is 10%

Pala 	559	27.3%
DK		379	18.5%
Shaman 	219	10.7%
Rogue 	182	8.9%
Hunter 	172	8.4%
Lock 	145	7.1%
Priest 	143	7.0%